Bisque ghost with pumpkin
OS 499 Cornsilk Yellow
OS 476 Black
OS 464 Bright Green
OS 484 Perismmon Khaki
OS 453 Grape
PL 184 Purple Iris
black glitter (small)
purple glitter (lg.)
1. Paint the ghost with OS 499, making sure there are no spots.
2. Paint the hat with OS 476, make sure to make a straight line up against the ghost, and there are no white spots.
3. Paint the pumpkin with OS 484 making sure you have a straight line up against the ghost.
4. Paint the top of the pumpkin (stem, and leaf) with OS 464.
5. Paint the hands with OS 453, being very careful with the line work. This is the second most tedious spot.
6. Take a very small brush to brush the eyes, and outline the mouth. This is the most tedious spot.
8. take a stiff brush to apply the green chalk to your piece. You are going to line the sleeves of the ghost.
10. take another stiff brush to apply the pink chalk to the cheeks and above the mouth of the ghost.
11. spray with a matte sealer
12. brush a think coat of PL 184 over the gloves
13. Lastly take the black glitter and mix with purple glitter. Brush the hat with black paint, and while it is still wet sprinkle the glitter mix over the hat. Slowly work around the hat until it is completely covered.